Sing With Praise Vocals ,LLC
Your Cart is Empty
Click here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
Private Beginning Piano Lessons are offered to students ages 8 and older.
What should I expect?
- 3 minutes: discuss goals and objectives from previous week.
- 10 minutes: discuss progress & identify problems arising from previous week of practice.
- 14 minutes: new repertoire and theory
- 3 minutes: identify goals and objectives for upcoming week.
What to bring to your lesson:
- Piano Book
- Theory Book
- Pencil with eraser
- Recording device
What to do between lessons:
- Practice 10 minutes a day
Other General Information:
- Students should be prepared to learn at least one or two songs bi-weekly depending on progress and level.
- Students should note that fundamentals are the key to playing and repertoire may be put on hold when further foundational work is needed.
- Students are encouraged but not required to participate in quarterly recitals for close family and friends.