Sing With Praise Vocals ,LLC
Your Cart is Empty
Click here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
Private Voice Lessons are offered to students ages 8 and older.
What should I expect?
- 5 minutes: discuss goals and objectives from previous week.
- 5 minutes: discuss progress & identify problems arising from previous week of practice.
- 15 minutes: warm-ups and exercises
- 30 minutes: repertoire (may be replaced with further exercises when necessary)
- 5 minutes: identify goals and objectives for upcoming week.
What to bring to your lesson:
- Bottled water
- Pencil with eraser
- Any required sheet music
- Recording device
What to do between lessons:
- Practice; divide your time equally between foundation work, warm-ups and repertoire.
- 30 minutes, 3 times per week
Other General Information:
- Students should be prepared to learn at least one or two songs per every 1 -2 months.
- Students should note that fundamentals are the key to all singing and repertoire may be put on hold when further foundational work is needed.
- Students are encouraged but not required to participate in quarterly recitals for close family and friends.
Private Voice Lessons
The most popular choice of lessons.
These are weekly or bi-weekly lessons that are provided on a private level for students ages 8+.